Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins



These muffins are absolutely AMAZING!  As I told my husband, they taste just like a lemon doughnut. You are going to love them too.  I added chia seeds, which gave them a little crunch.  You could experiment around with this recipe for sure.  Add blueberries, bananas, orange juice or anything else you think would be tasty!


Let me know your thoughts on these!


1/4th cup Coconut Flour

1/4th tsp Sea Salt
1/4th tsp Baking Soda
3 Eggs
1/4th cup Raw Honey
1/4th cup Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Lemon Zest
1 tbsp Poppy Seed

*2 tsp Chia Seeds - Optional


Mix all ingredients together.  Pour 1-2 tbsp in each muffin cup (non bleached, parchment paper is best) and cook for 10-12 minutes on 350.


Make sure to read my page about what products to use and not use.  No two things are alike, if you care about your health I would highly recommend you taking a second to read up :)


p.s.  These muffins were so good, I may have hoarded some in our room for a couple nights.  No judging until you make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment