A Little Holiday Family and Craft Time

Moms can be funny. Enough said.  Somehow though they always know what you have been needing and longing for. God for sure granted moms with the ability to bring a family together! 

Over the past couple of Thanksgivings my mother has been set on doing a family craft.  So this year it was for us to all make a burlap stocking.  Not just decorating it, actually sewing it together and then decorating it! 



I was a little nervous about this one. Me and Shane sewing...ummm probably not going to happen.  After a little trial and error (and good coaching from mom) we got the hang of it.  Some a little faster than others. :)

This ended up being one of my favorite memories that I am sure I will cherish it for years. To see my brother and husband actually having fun and laughing is something I will never forget.  As far as my dad goes... he gave up after...well about 2 minutes. 

Check out our pictures and find some time to create memories with your family! 



3 comments:

  1. These are great! They can match, but still be personalized =) I’d love it if you’d share this at my linky party! http://accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com/p/inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these turned out lovely! I love the primitive look & burlap! Visiting from DearCreative.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Theresa! We use burlap for almost everything around here! We'll definitely check out your site and THANK YOU for visiting ours :)

      Delete