Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Everyone always ask how we don't eat out and still able to "enjoy" all the pleasures that everyone else does.  Well here is a little tip on how we survive this way of living.  We make our own! :)

And that's exactly what I did today.  It's fall and I am missing my Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I wanted to find a healthy alternative.  It was a success!  I'm sure you could change around the ingredients in this recipe to your own liking, which is always good.

Let me know how you like it!

Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Makes about 1 cup, leave in the fridge and enjoy for a week or with friends

1 cup of coconut milk (can use raw milk or heavy cream)
3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin
1/4th tsp Nutmeg
1/4th tsp Allspice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4-1/2 tsp Vanilla

Heat up all ingredients on stove for a couple minutes on low to medium low.  After everything is mixed add in 1-3 tsp of raw honey.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment